True Crime Tidbits: Creepy Brits and Haunted Los Angeles

One of my favorite feminist websites/magazines, Bustle, has also become one of my favorite sources for a true crime fix. Check out their current lists of creepy British documentaries and unsolved true crime docs.

After you've finished bingeing, go outside and get some fresh air. If you're in Los Angeles take the Haunted Tales of Downtown L.A. tour.

Over at The Outline, Rose Eveleth takes a look at internet sleuths and whether or not their crime-solving efforts ever really pay off.

And if you have the chance, please tune in to my new twitch stream True Crime Review. Every Tuesday at 4 PM Eastern, I'll be discussing all the latest true crime and case updates and if there's something you'd like to hear discussed, please let me know here in the comments.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patton Oswalt to Discuss "I'll Be Gone In The Dark" in Sacramento and More True Crime Tidbits

Golden State Killer Suspect Makes Another Court Appearance; Warrant Details Expected to be Released This Friday

Unsolved Murder Roundup