Actually Doing The Thing

It's 2018. And here I am starting a blog like it's 2008. It's not like I haven't thought about blogging before, but now that I'm no longer tied to a job that had me staring at spreadsheets for 12 hours a day, I actually have time to write. So here I am. Adding another blog to the already crowded blogosphere. And a true crime blog to boot. Like there aren't hundreds, ok, thousands, of those. But you know what they say. "Do what you love." So I'm doing this. Writing about a topic that I've already devoted a gazillion hours to through podcasts, tv shows, and books. I might as well contribute to the conversation, right? Hopefully, if your reading this, you'll want to contribute to the conversation too. I hope this blog leads to some lively discussions, not just of infamous past crimes, but also those that are ongoing and need to be brought into the spotlight in order to bring justice to victims. As true crime obsessives, I hope we can put our knowledge and enthusiasm to some good use. So welcome to this new true crime journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patton Oswalt to Discuss "I'll Be Gone In The Dark" in Sacramento and More True Crime Tidbits

Golden State Killer Suspect Makes Another Court Appearance; Warrant Details Expected to be Released This Friday

Unsolved Murder Roundup